A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Pedinoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Pedinoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pedinoff
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pedinoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Pedinoff, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pedinoff graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD). He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pedinoff has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew J Pedinoff MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Pedinoff practice?
- Dr. Andrew Pedinoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Pedinoff practices Allergy & Immunology near Skillman, NJ.
See Skillman Allergists.