A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Pedinoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Pedinoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pedinoff
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pedinoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Pedinoff, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pedinoff graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD). He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pedinoff has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew J Pedinoff MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Pedinoff practice?
- Dr. Andrew Pedinoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Pedinoff practices Allergy & Immunology near Skillman, NJ.
See Skillman Allergists.