A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Pedinoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Pedinoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Pedinoff, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pedinoff graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD). He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pedinoff has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pedinoff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Pedinoff practice?
Dr. Andrew Pedinoff practices Allergy & Immunology near Skillman, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Plainsboro, NJ and Flemington, NJ.
See Skillman Allergists.