Dr. Andrew Peet MD Patient Reviews

1.7

• Good
  • Bad

January 2nd, 2016
Wish I could give zero stars
This so called doctor totally missed diagnosed my recently deceased loved one. She died because he judged her and didn't address or treat her symptoms.

March 5th, 2011
severely lacking bedside manner
I'm so upset about my initial visit with this doctor I immediately looked for a way to email my feedback to his hospital. There are no emails listed so this is my next best option. Having had a partial hystorectomy surgery today (elsewhere), I was concerned about some breathing issues I'd been having since arriving home. One of my blood tests prior to surgery showed a significant deficiency in an element which is known to regular a LOT of major functions in the body, including the heart. I called my facility who told me an ER visit may be in order. I carefully considered the situation and made the choice to be examined at the ER here in Arlington. There was no wait - which was nice. The triage nurse asked a few questions and then the dr. arrived. Dr. Peet walked in, didn't introduce himself, sat down, provided his readers-digest version of my concerns without asking any questions what-so-ever and proceeded to TELL me I must be sensitive to pain medication and I just needed to stop taking as much pain medication. Mind you- I had only been at my house 8 hours since my surgery - and the pain was very difficult for even the surgery center to control before discharging me. He was callus in his delivery, presumptive of my history both with previous surgery and my medication history and took no time what-so-ever with me as a patient and a human. I was so completely offended I left immediately. It would have been one thing to ask questions, understand my concerns and history and then provide is EDUCATED answer; instead he made assumptions, was curt in his conversation with. Even after I tried to go back to explain - he wanted nothing to do with the information. I reminded him I was taking the PRESCRIBED dose and have had many surgeries in the past several years with no adverse reaction - he still kept on his course. No empathy, no bedside manner, no outward display of professionalism at all. I'm tempted to call my insurance company and have them pro-rate the payment for the 8 or 9 minutest I was with the doctor overall.

July 5th, 2016

January 24th, 2015

December 29th, 2014
Professional psychic whom predicted the mud slide

August 9th, 2014