A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Pellecchia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Pellecchia is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pellecchia
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Pellecchia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Pellecchia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pellecchia graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Pellecchia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jacobi Medical Center
- North Central Bronx Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew T Pellecchia MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew T. Pellecchia practice?
- Dr. Andrew Pellecchia has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Pellecchia practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Utica, NY.
See Utica Internists and Utica Gastroenterologists.