A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Pellecchia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Pellecchia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pellecchia graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Pellecchia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Middletown (95 Crystal Run Rd
- Crystal Run Ambulatory Surgery Center of Middletown, LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Thomas Pellecchia MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew T. Pellecchia practice?
- Dr. Andrew Pellecchia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Pellecchia practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Utica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Oneida, NY.
See Utica Internists and Utica Gastroenterologists.