Dr. Andrew Perez Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Perez?

A Great Man

Posted on January 1st, 2014

Awesome, caring doctor.

Good Person

Posted on August 7th, 2013

Dr. Perez has always been prompt, courteous, gives of his time, and has a wonderful bedside manner. He always has followed up with my husband and myself. He is also vigilant about changes in your well being by observing you as you talk....

General

Posted on March 4th, 2013

Dr. Perez has been my doctor (and my wife's) for 34 years. He provides excellent care, and exhibits genuine concern for our well being. The office visits are pleasant, and appointment times are honored punctually. The nursing staff, and clerical staff, too, does a good job making sure that your vitals are taken accurately upon entering the examination room, and that referrals are done promptly, and sent to the appropriate facility.

Great Doctor

Posted on May 7th, 2012

Had my first visit and couldn't be happier, the staff was wonderful and I made out the paperwork and was seen by Dr. Perez at exactly 9:30 a.m. when my appt. was, great doctor and staff.

Knowledgeable and caring

Posted on May 5th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Perez for over ten years.He is an excellent caregiver who is knowledgeable, thorough, and always takes time to listen and question.He never rushes an appointment and allows his patients to ask questions and provides practical answers.

Great bedside manner :)

Posted on April 26th, 2012

My Husband and I were in recently for our first exam with Dr. Perez, and I have to say he is a really great doctor. He listened to our problems, and concerns, never rushed us out and explained things to us in terms that we understood, which makes us feel like we have a involvement in our care, not just the typical doctor visit where they wont listen, and shove pills down your throat. He is slightly harder to get in to see but what doctor isnt? Also one of hs nurses was a bit rough on the edges, but his bedside manner makes up for her. He is very educational and has a great sence of humor (very rare in the medical field).

Excellent Doctor

Posted on March 25th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Perez many years now! I have found him to be a caring, thoughtful man, with a touch of added humor. He listened to my aliments and always seemed to find the right treatment for whatever was wrong. His staff was always friend and courteous and answered any questions I had or problems with insurance payment or charges.I would highly recommend him to anybody looking for personal physician.

Posted on April 14th, 2008

dR. PEREZ IS A GREAT dR. HE IS CARING AND DOES NOT LOOK AT HIS WATCH WHEN HE IS WITH YOU. hE IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO TALK TO YOU NO MATTER WHAT TIME OF DAY IT IS.

Posted on July 23rd, 2015