A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Pestcoe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Pestcoe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pestcoe
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pestcoe Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Pestcoe graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pestcoe has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew J Pestcoe DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Pestcoe practice?
- Dr. Andrew Pestcoe has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Pestcoe practices Otolaryngology near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Otolaryngologists.