A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Pestcoe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Pestcoe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Pestcoe graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pestcoe has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew J Pestcoe DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Pestcoe practice?
- Dr. Andrew Pestcoe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Pestcoe practices Otolaryngology near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Bethlehem Otolaryngologists.