A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Pestcoe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Pestcoe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Pestcoe graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pestcoe has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pestcoe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Pestcoe practice?
Dr. Andrew Pestcoe practices Otolaryngology near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Bethlehem Otolaryngologists.