Otolaryngologists
2597 Schoenersville Rd
Ste 205
Bethlehem, PA 18017
610-691-2552
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Payment preceeds patient in terms of priority at this office.  |  show details
by Jay Copin on Jul 16th, 2013

I was referred to this doctor by another physician for conductive hearing loss. I am 38 years old and this condition has been very troublesome for me. They refused to see me because my workman's comp claim had not been completely settled at the moment of my initial appointment. When I asked if I could submit my own insurance for the visit they balked. I understand why it's important for them to straighten out the insurance rigamarole but how can you turn away a patient in need? Additionally they did not ask anything or mention anything about not accepting workman's comp. I did not know that this was something I needed to state up front. The staff treated me like I was some kind of idiot because I couldn't read their mind. They made me cancel my appointment and wait for the office manager to contact me. Once contacted she gave me her personal opinion on my workman's comp claim (even though they don't handle these claims). She was completely out of line stating, "I am not sure how this is even a comp claim". That my dear is for an adjuster to decide, not you. Thanks for nothing but wasting my time Dr. Pestcoe and staff.

|  Compassionate Dr.  |  show details
Jul 29th, 2008

Dr.Pestcoe is a very compassionate Dr.He takes the time to explain everything to you.ICalled the office to ask questions about my upcoming surgery.He called me back in a timely manner.A great Dr.