A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Peterson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Peterson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Biloxi Regional Medical Center
- Keesler Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Peterson DO and MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Peterson practice?
- Dr. Andrew Peterson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Peterson practices Internal Medicine near Biloxi, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Gulfport, MS.
See Biloxi Internists.