Dr. Andrew Phan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Phan?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Phan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 16th, 2015

Poor follow up

I started using Dr. Phan as my primary physician in approx. 1998. He had just started his practice. For many years I found him to be a good doctor with above average listening skills. But in the last five years, as his personal family has grown, he has become disinterested. When I changed insurance under "Obamacare", I was no longer accepted at his practice. So I changed my insurance as soon as I could and called the office to see if it was accepted. I left a message with his assistant, Monica. After being a patient for 17 years, they didn't have the decency to return my phone call. I will never return.

May 20th, 2013

Very happy to have found Dr. Phan

I was really pleased with my first visit to Dr. Phan. I didn't wait long to see him and he spent an hour consulting with me and doing an exam. He was professional but had a good bedside manner. He asked that I return in 3 months for a follow up visit to discuss the results of my blood tests and any problems I might have with new prescriptions. He seemed knowledgeable and thorough. I highly recommend Dr. Phan.

May 22nd, 2012

very poor treatment

My visit with Dr. Phan was terrible. He made me feel like a hyperchondriac and like an idiot. I felt so disrespected during my appointment with him I didn't even know how or what to say. Lots of tests were run and upon receiving results I had to call the office and they told me "don't worry about it right now." If I wasn't worried I wouldn't have visited in the first place!! Terrible!

December 6th, 2016