A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Pienkny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Pienkny is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Pienkny, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Pienkny graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pienkny has 10 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew J Pienkny MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Pienkny practice?
- Dr. Andrew Pienkny has 5 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Pienkny practices Urology near Berkeley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hercules, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See Berkeley Urologists.