A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Pienkny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Pienkny is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Pienkny, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology Incontinence.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pienkny graduated from Harvard University , Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pienkny has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pienkny accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 3 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance