A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Pieper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pieper
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Pieper Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Pieper, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pieper graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Pieper has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ut Southwestern
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Allen Pieper MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Andrew A. Pieper practice?
- Dr. Andrew Pieper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Pieper practices Psychiatry near Iowa City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Des Moines, IA.
See Iowa City Psychiatrists.