A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Pieper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Pieper, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pieper graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Pieper has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Ut Southwestern
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Allen Pieper MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Andrew A. Pieper practice?
- Dr. Andrew Pieper has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Pieper practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.