A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Pierson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Pierson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Pierson, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pierson graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Pierson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
- Holy Rosary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Scott Pierson MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew S. Pierson practice?
- Dr. Andrew Pierson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Pierson practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Nampa, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Ontario, OR and Pocatello, ID.
See Nampa Internists, Nampa Hematologists, and Nampa Oncologists.