A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Pierwola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Pierwola is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pierwola
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Pierwola, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pierwola graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Pierwola has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew J Pierwola MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Pierwola practice?
- Dr. Andrew Pierwola has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Pierwola practices Anesthesiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists.