Internist, Hematology Specialist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile

Oct 19th, 2015

Long wait times but office is very busy; that definitely needs improvement.

Jun 2nd, 2015

Treats you as if you are his only patient. Always looking at all options for treatment. Extremely competent, thorough, compassionate and caring. I highly recommend him.

Dr. Pippas is the best doctor ever! show details Dr. Pippas is the best doctor ever!
by Barbara Fabian on May 23rd, 2013

I thank Dr Pippas for every day! Besides being kind, and gentle he is extremely honest. He will answer any question with as much detail as you request. A few of my friends were also his patients and they feel the same way. Cancer is a brutal and unforgiving disease. Dr. Pippas is helping me to keep it away. I am so very appreciative and thankful that he is my oncologist. I trust him implicitly. I am now three years cancer-free....well, so to speak. I am looking forward to many, many more years! It may take a long time in the waiting room; however, it is more than worth it. He treats every one of his patients as though they are his only patient. He's the best!

dr pippas is wonderful show details dr pippas is wonderful
by rhonda f on Jul 16th, 2010

i am a nurse and dr pippas is the most wondeful doctor , i have ever met -- he CARES !!!!!!!!! he admitted my husband and took care of him -- he CAME TO A pharmacy to straighten out some medication misunderstanding -- has your md EVER come and helped you out at a pharmacy? he is wonderful it was 9pm and he was there! my friend reccomended him and they couldnt say enough about him -- and neighter can i