A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Pitman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Pitman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Pitman, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Pitman graduated from New York University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Pitman has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pitman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew P. Pitman practice?
Dr. Andrew Pitman practices Pulmonary Disease near Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Pulmonologists.