A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Pitts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Pitts is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pitts
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pitts Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pitts graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Pitts has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wilmington Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew F Pitts MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Andrew F. Pitts practice?
- Dr. Andrew Pitts has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Pitts practices Psychiatry near Dover, DE.
See Dover Psychiatrists.