A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Plager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Plager, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Plager graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Plager has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Berkshire Medical Center Inc
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital Inc,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew John Plager MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Plager practice?
- Dr. Andrew Plager has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Plager practices Internal Medicine near Pittsfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Stockbridge, MA.
See Pittsfield Internists.