A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Plotkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Workers' Compensation
Education & Awards
Dr. Plotkin graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Plotkin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew John Plotkin MD and MPH is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Plotkin practice?
- Dr. Andrew Plotkin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Plotkin practices Occupational Medicine near Wheat Ridge, CO.
See Wheat Ridge Preventive Medicine Specialists.