Dr. Andrew Pollack Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Pollack?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Pollack?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 18th, 2016

Wonderful MD

Wonderful Providers, caring staff. Thank you so very much!

July 19th, 2016

An excellent doctor!

December 21st, 2015

Great doctor!

I have been a patient of Dr. Pollack for about 20 years. He has been terrific! He has treated me for actinic keratosis several times with good results. I have also had Mohs surgery by Dr, Kaplan who is part of Dr. Pollack's practice with excellent results.

April 14th, 2015

Got all day? Go here.

"First things first- Our records show you have a $50 copay" Pay first- Treatment later. This is how your appointment starts at the Philadelphia "Institute" of Dermatology. After I paid- I was asked to fill out the usual forms and wait for my name to be called. My appointment time came and went. When I was 40minutes overdue I went to the admins desk and ask when I would be seen- This a mistake. Somehow it was my fault they were overbooked and I was rudely told to be patient it would be a few more minutes. While most of the cliental was octogenarians- There are a few of us that have actual jobs in the actual real world. A doctors appointment is not an excuse to get out the office or home. It is something that has to be factored into an already busy day. Meanwhile 3 of the staff members ran out and picked up McDonalds for the office. They came back and consumed it in front of the patients, in clear view of the waiting area. This was at 11:30am! (a note to the admins in scrubs at the desk- in the real world lunch starts at noon. this is how the rest of the working world works. you aren't in elementary school, nor did you start working at 7:30am. pack a snack. treat patients instead of yourselves) After an hour went buy I got up to leave and was told they would see me now. Seeing how I had already wasted an hour, I figured I should stay. I was escorted back to the examination room- where I waited at least another 15minutes for the Doctor to come in. It wasn't even the Doctor I was supposed to see- it was the doctor's assistant! So my $50 dollar co-pay got me an hour plus wait and the doctors assistant. I recommend this place if you have nothing else to do with your day and you don't care about the outcome of your care. I walked out and rescheduled with a more professional and qualified office. Skin cancer took my dad and I take these visits seriously- I wish the Philadelphia "Institute" did too.

February 22nd, 2015

Disappointed

The staff was very rude on the phone when I requested an appointment. I waited for a long period of time as another patient that arrived later went ahead of me. Dr. Pollack has lost a patient.....

February 17th, 2015

rosacea

March 10th, 2014

Can't Provide Healthcare if You Can't get an Appointment

I was unable to schedule my annual checkup for 6 months past the point I was scheduled for this annual event. Then when I showed up I waited for over an hour past the appointment time and they were unable to see me. From the info in the waiting room this practice is more interested in making money on beauty aids and procedures than preventing skin disease. They certainly did not seem to care about my well being. I had been a patient for quite a few years and finally am leaving the practice due to their lack of service which for me translates to lack of medical care...no matter how good or bad the doctor may be.

September 30th, 2013

Is there a zero-star option? Because this doctor and his "associates" (aka secretaries) are too catty to care about their patients' wellbeing. There is one office associate who does nothing but complain and moan about having to work. WIsh you could impeach doctors' licenses.

July 19th, 2012

exceptional staff and doctor

only complaint is it takers too long to get a body on the phone. otherwise great

September 13th, 2017