A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Pollak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Pollak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pollak
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pollak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Pollak, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Leg Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollak graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Pollak has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Maryland Genl Hosp
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew N Pollak MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew N. Pollak practice?
- Dr. Andrew Pollak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Pollak practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Towson, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.