A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Polony graduated from Semmelweis University of Medicine, Hungary.More Education & Awards
Dr. Polony has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Corning Hospital
- Robert Packer Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Polony accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 9 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Polony:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew Polony practice?
Dr. Andrew Polony practices General Practice, Radiology, and Diagnostic Radiology near Corning, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Vestal, NY and Buffalo, NY.
See Corning General Practitioners and Corning Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deandre Polony, Dr. Drew Polony