A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Popelka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Popelka, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Popelka graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Popelka has 6 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Southern Nh Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Popelka MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Popelka practice?
- Dr. Andrew Popelka has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Popelka practices Internal Medicine near Nashua, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Leominster, MA.
See Nashua Internists.