A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Popp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Popp, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Popp graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Popp has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Blanchard Valley Regional Health Ctr
- Blanchard Valley Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Damian Popp MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew D. Popp practice?
- Dr. Andrew Popp has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Popp practices Diagnostic Radiology near Findlay, OH.
See Findlay Radiologists.