A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Portis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Portis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Portis, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Ureteral Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Portis graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Portis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew J Portis MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Portis practice?
- Dr. Andrew Portis has 12 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Portis practices Urology near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Faribault, MN.
See Saint Paul Urologists.