A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Portteus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Portteus
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Portteus Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Portteus, MD, MPH is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Portteus graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Portteus has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Michael Portteus MD and MPH is a male Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Portteus practice?
- Dr. Andrew Portteus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Portteus practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.