A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Posselt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Posselt is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Posselt, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Experimental Diabetes Mellitus
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Heart Transplantation
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Transplantation
- Morbid Obesity
- Pancreas Transplant (Islets of Langerhans Transplantation)
- Pancreas Transplantation
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Posselt graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Posselt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Mark Posselt MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Posselt practice?
- Dr. Andrew Posselt has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Posselt practices Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.