A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Posselt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Posselt is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Posselt
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Posselt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Posselt, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Experimental Diabetes Mellitus
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Heart Transplantation
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Transplantation
- Morbid Obesity
- Pancreas Transplant (Islets of Langerhans Transplantation)
- Pancreas Transplantation
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Posselt graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Posselt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Mark Posselt MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Posselt practice?
- Dr. Andrew Posselt has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Posselt practices Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.