A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Potash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Potash is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Potash, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Potash graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Potash has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew S Potash MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andrew S. Potash practice?
- Dr. Andrew Potash has 16 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Potash practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Pittsfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: North Adams, MA and Fountain Hill, PA.
See Pittsfield Internists and Pittsfield Cardiologists.