A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Potash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Potash is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Potash, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Potash graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Potash has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Berkshire Medical Center Inc
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Potash accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew S. Potash practice?
Dr. Andrew Potash practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology near Pittsfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: North Adams, MA and Fountain Hill, PA.
See Pittsfield Internists and Pittsfield Cardiologists.