A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Potash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Potash is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Potash
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Potash Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Potash, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Potash graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Potash has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Berkshire Medical Center Inc
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew S Potash MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andrew S. Potash practice?
- Dr. Andrew Potash has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Potash practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Pittsfield, MA.
See Pittsfield Internists and Pittsfield Cardiologists.