A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Presto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Presto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Presto, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Presto graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Presto has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew J Presto MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Presto practice?
- Dr. Andrew Presto has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Presto practices Urology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Urologists.