A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Price, Brachial Plexus Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Price
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Price Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Price, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Brachial Plexus Neuropathies
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Price graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Price has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Evan Price MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew E. Price practice?
- Dr. Andrew Price has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Price practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Paterson, NJ.
See Miami Surgeons.