A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Price, Brachial Plexus Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Price
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Price Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Price, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Brachial Plexus Neuropathies
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Price graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Price has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Evan Price MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew E. Price practice?
- Dr. Andrew Price has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Price practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons.