A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Przlomski is Excellent. Dr. Przlomski has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Przlomski graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.More Education & Awards
Dr. Przlomski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Aspirus Wausau Hospital,Inc
- Saint Joseph`s Hospital-Marshfield
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Przlomski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 2 plans
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Przlomski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew T. Przlomski practice?
Dr. Andrew Przlomski practices Family Medicine near Wausau, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Land O Lakes, WI and Rhinelander, WI.
See Wausau Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deandre Przlomski, Dr. Drew Przlomski