inactive

Andrew M Psyk MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

January 22nd, 2012
This physician is an ER specialist. He asked almost no questions and the exam was minimal at best for my complaint of abdominal pain. He basically had the other staff do the work for him and ordered some tests. Still didn't know what was wrong with me when I left and he didn't bother to tell me what it might be (if he had an opinion).

February 20th, 2009
ER care
This was an ER visit, a little more difficult toassess. I saw him for about 3 minutes right before I was discharged. I was assaulted @gunpoint & very badly beaten and severelykicked after being dragged from the truckwhen I was thrown from the truck to the cement I went numb from the waist up. a CAT of my head was done and althoughthe staff prepared me and spoke of further X Rays it was never done.I now have to return, be triaged,and be X Rayedfor the back pain I'm suffering. The thought is unbearable to me. He failed to give me a work release as he said he would.I was just too much in shock to notice at the time.Is it possible he knew I shouldn't go in?