A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Pugliese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Pugliese is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Pugliese, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Pugliese graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Pugliese has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Pugliese MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Pugliese practice?
- Dr. Andrew Pugliese has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Pugliese practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Tucker, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Suwanee, GA and Alpharetta, GA.
See Tucker Internists, Tucker Infectious Disease Doctors, and Tucker Sleep Medicine Doctors.