A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Pulito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Pulito is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Pulito, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pulito graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Pulito has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rockcastle Hospital / Respiratory Care
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Raymond Pulito MD is a male Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew R. Pulito practice?
- Dr. Andrew Pulito has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Pulito practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Frankfort, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, KY.
See Frankfort Surgeons and Frankfort Pediatric Surgeons.