A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Pulliam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Pulliam, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Pulliam, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Facial Plastic Reconstructive Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Pulliam graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pulliam has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Richard Pulliam MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew R. Pulliam practice?
- Dr. Andrew Pulliam has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Pulliam practices Otolaryngology near Palmer, AK.
See Palmer Otolaryngologists.