A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Putney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Putney, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Putney graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Putney has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- South Shore Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Putney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 13 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans