A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Putney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Putney
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Putney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Putney, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Putney graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Putney has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Taylor Putney MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew T. Putney practice?
- Dr. Andrew Putney has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Putney practices Family Medicine near Madison, WI.
See Madison Primary Care Doctors.