A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Putney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Putney
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Putney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Putney, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Putney graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Putney has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Taylor Putney MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew T. Putney practice?
- Dr. Andrew Putney has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Putney practices Family Medicine near Madison, WI.
See Madison Family Physicians.