A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Pytiak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pytiak
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Pytiak Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Volodymyr Pytiak MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew V. Pytiak practice?
- Dr. Andrew Pytiak has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Pytiak practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.