A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Altman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Altman, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Altman, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Altman graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Altman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
- Westside Reg Med Ctr, Plantation, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Robert Altman MD is a male Dermatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew R. Altman practice?
- Dr. Andrew Altman has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Altman practices Dermatology near Plantation, FL.
See Plantation Dermatologists.