Dr. Andrew Altman MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 4th, 2014
The best
I have been going to Dr Altman for many years and look forward to my visit's with him.I highly recommend Dr Altman.

July 22nd, 2014
Excellent, timely, concise - going back
Same day appointment for my child, friendliest front-desk staff, nice clean and modern office. 10-minute wait in the waiting room and 5 minutes wait for doctor... Doctor Altman was friendly, concise and explained everything very clearly, very thorough. I am making an appointment for myself.

October 7th, 2013
The best Dermatologist in Florida
God has sent Dr.Altman in my life ,I have visited several dermatologist in the past 15 years battling sever Acne ,believe me folks from London ,New York to Florida ,I'm just an average hard working class person but I have heard it all from dr's and their assistants that they push you off to see because they are too busy to see you and tried all the medication you can think of ,I am African American patient and from the day I walk in to Dr Altman 's office to today 8mths later my skin is transformed to smooth as "A BABY 'S BOTTOM" he is smart, courteous ,and always has a good word of encouragement and most of all HE GET'S ACNE CLEARED ALL MY BREAK OUT GONE!!my husband is very happy with my results .Thank to Dr.Altman my confidence is to the ROOF

August 25th, 2013
Very fine specialist
I have chronic skin issues and through the years had many less than great experiences with dermatologists who were overbooked, or just plain disinterested. When I found Dr Altman I knew I had found quality. I have had insurance issues and I change insurance so I can keep him has my dermatologist. The appointments are accommodating and the wait is five minutes most of the time. His staff is friendly and courteous and I am sure he wouldn't have it any other way. He is a real find!

November 2nd, 2011
Trustworthy and thorough
Dr. Altman is a really good, down to earth doctor. He makes you feel at ease and it's easy to get an appointment. His staff is friendly and helpful. It's a pleasure to visit his office. My acne has gotten much more manageable just as he said it would. I will continue seeing him and would def recommend him to my friends.

May 23rd, 2011
nothing was in writing, i would not reccomend him
He sees a patient as a dollar sign. 5 minutes for a first time patient.

May 12th, 2011
plantation's finest!!
he is the worst!! office is nice and staff is professional. he does not care about patients and your skin will only get worse in his care!!

November 11th, 2010
The worst experience... EVER.
Dr Altman should be banned from his profession..as he completely lacks in professionalism and care. Was extremely quick and failed to find a serious condition. Made unprofessional comments and showed lack of concern. Wish I never met him or see him AGAIN. My husband had the same experience.

April 5th, 2017