A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Bishop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Bishop is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bishop
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bishop Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bishop graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Rowan Bishop MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew R. Bishop practice?
- Dr. Andrew Bishop has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Bishop practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Middleburg, VA.
See Middleburg Surgeons and Middleburg Orthopedic Surgeons.