Overall Review

January 25th, 2014
After turning eighteen I could no longer continue at my pediatrician. It took me many years of searching and trying out different doctors to find one I really liked! After the first visit with Dr. Clark I knew I found the right doctor for me! Dr. Clark always takes the time to sit and really talk and listen to me! I don't feel like I'm being rushed through my appointments with him like I have with many other doctors in the past. Dr. Clark is by far one of the most caring and helpful doctors I've ever had! The only downfall to seeing Dr. Clark is his front desk staff makes it very difficult to schedule an appointment and they don't seem very caring or helpful.

July 16th, 2013
Dr Clark is a great doctor who my entire family goes to - he spends the time needed with my elderly parents to listen to them and explain what is happening. He always calls me to check in when they are ill or hospitalized. For myself he's been a great doctor. Great bedside manner and great diagnosis (even difficult ones) and followup. He sometimes will run late but I can't complain because if he is with a patient in distress he will never rush them out - he will sit and talk with them. Very important with my elderly parents. He's the best!

April 10th, 2013
This practice caused the death of my young mother.
I am horrified with this practice & the doctors that run it. The exceptionally wrong diagnoses along with the complete lack of care caused me to bury my mother at the young age of 44. I would highly encourage anyone looking into this practice to seek other options at all costs.

September 4th, 2012
Very pleased with the office staff as well as Dr. Clark. Dr. Clark takes time to listen. Very pleased

July 14th, 2011
super doctor
I am 69 yrs. old.I worked construction for 39 yrs.My body has a host of problems because of my active lifestyle and just plain old age.Dr.Clark has been spot on with his diagnosis of every issue.Because of him my life is back on track.

June 16th, 2010
You may wait an hour or more to see Dr. Clark if he is running behind schedule, but he will always take the time to explain his thoughts and address your concerns, worth the wait!