Dr. Andrew Clark Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Clark?

Posted on January 26th, 2014

After turning eighteen I could no longer continue at my pediatrician. It took me many years of searching and trying out different doctors to find one I really liked! After the first visit with Dr. Clark I knew I found the right doctor for me! Dr. Clark always takes the time to sit and really talk and listen to me! I don't feel like I'm being rushed through my appointments with him like I have with many other doctors in the past. Dr. Clark is by far one of the most caring and helpful doctors I've ever had! The only downfall to seeing Dr. Clark is his front desk staff makes it very difficult to schedule an appointment and they don't seem very caring or helpful.

Posted on July 16th, 2013

Dr Clark is a great doctor who my entire family goes to - he spends the time needed with my elderly parents to listen to them and explain what is happening. He always calls me to check in when they are ill or hospitalized. For myself he's been a great doctor. Great bedside manner and great diagnosis (even difficult ones) and followup. He sometimes will run late but I can't complain because if he is with a patient in distress he will never rush them out - he will sit and talk with them. Very important with my elderly parents. He's the best!

This practice caused the death of my young mother.

Posted on April 10th, 2013

I am horrified with this practice & the doctors that run it. The exceptionally wrong diagnoses along with the complete lack of care caused me to bury my mother at the young age of 44. I would highly encourage anyone looking into this practice to seek other options at all costs.

Posted on September 4th, 2012

Very pleased with the office staff as well as Dr. Clark. Dr. Clark takes time to listen. Very pleased

super doctor

Posted on July 14th, 2011

I am 69 yrs. old.I worked construction for 39 yrs.My body has a host of problems because of my active lifestyle and just plain old age.Dr.Clark has been spot on with his diagnosis of every issue.Because of him my life is back on track.

Posted on June 16th, 2010

You may wait an hour or more to see Dr. Clark if he is running behind schedule, but he will always take the time to explain his thoughts and address your concerns, worth the wait!

Posted on September 7th, 2017