A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Haas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Airway Obstruction
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Gene Therapy
- Lung Cancer
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Pleural Effusion
- Pulmonary Coin Lesion
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haas graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Haas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans