A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Haas is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haas
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Haas, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Airway Obstruction
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Gene Therapy
- Lung Cancer
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Pleural Effusion
- Pulmonary Coin Lesion
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haas graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Haas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew R Haas MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andrew R. Haas practice?
- Dr. Andrew Haas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Haas practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners, and Philadelphia Pulmonologists.