A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Haas is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haas
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Haas, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Airway Obstruction
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Gene Therapy
- Lung Cancer
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Pleural Effusion
- Pulmonary Coin Lesion
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haas graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Haas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew R Haas MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andrew R. Haas practice?
- Dr. Andrew Haas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Haas practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners, and Philadelphia Pulmonologists.