A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Haas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Airway Obstruction
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Gene Therapy
- Lung Cancer
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Pleural Effusion
- Pulmonary Coin Lesion
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haas graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Haas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew R. Haas practice?
Dr. Andrew Haas practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners, Philadelphia Pulmonologists, and Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.