A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Harrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Harrison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Harrison, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrison graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harrison has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harrison accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan