A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew McIntosh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew McIntosh, Neurologist with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew McIntosh, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Behavioraldevelopmental disorders including developmental delay and autism spectrum disorders and general pediatric neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McIntosh graduated from Ponce School of Medicine . He has 4 awards.
Dr. McIntosh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
- Children's Hospital at Mission
- CHOC at Mission
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Richard McIntosh MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew R. McIntosh practice?
- Dr. Andrew McIntosh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew McIntosh practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Laguna Niguel, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Laguna Niguel Neurologists.