A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Miller, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller has 26 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Miller MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Miller practice?
- Dr. Andrew Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Miller practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Corning, NY.
See Corning Surgeons.