A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Miller is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Miller, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew R Miller MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew R. Miller practice?
- Dr. Andrew Miller has 11 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Miller practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY and Corning, NY.
See Brooklyn Orthopedic Surgeons.