A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Miller, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Cornell University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Miller has 26 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital at Manhasset
- Winthrop University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew R. Miller practice?
Dr. Andrew Miller practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY and Islip Terrace, NY.
See Brooklyn Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deandre Miller, Dr. Drew Miller