A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Miller, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller has 26 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Miller MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Miller practice?
- Dr. Andrew Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Miller practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Corning, NY.
See Corning Surgeons.