A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Robinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Robinson, MD, MBBS is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from University Of Aberdeen, Scotland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Robinson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Covenant Hospital Plainview
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Robinson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 7 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans