A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Robinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robinson
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Robinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Robinson, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from University Of Aberdeen, Scotland. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Robinson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Covenant Hospital Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Robinson MBBS and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Robinson practice?
- Dr. Andrew Robinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Robinson practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians and Lubbock Cardiologists.