A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Robinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Robinson, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from University Of Aberdeen, Scotland. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Robinson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Covenant Hospital Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew R Robinson MBBS and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew R. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Andrew Robinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Robinson practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians and Lubbock Pediatric Specialists.