Dr. Andrew Schwartz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 28th, 2013
Impossible to get appointment when needed!
Overall rating for Dr. is "4". But not for appt. & staff. I had to give one star for Ease of Appt. because there is no "zero". Almost impossible to get an appt. Either you have to make one months in advance or the front desk tells you to "go to the emergency room" if you call with a problem the Dr. could treat. You can leave your phone number numerous times for someone to call you back & no one does. If you do have a scheduled appointment the average time to wait in the waiting room is 45 mins. to 1 hour. Great Dr. but too many patients so always booked up for weeks.

November 14th, 2011
CARING, COMPETENT, PERSISTS UNTIL HE RESOLVES.
I was referred to him years ago by an attorney. I have many autoimmune issues. Many instances where the diagnosis was extremely difficult to determine. But he never quits. Though I see many specialists I continue to set appts. with him b/c he takes the time to coordinate medical advice and communication among my other doctors.

November 8th, 2011
Serious God comlpex , won't return calls
First off. this dr was my father's PCP for many years and my dad saw him regularly.However, lung cancer was missed and went undiagnosed until it was too late. My dad dies at 68. Now my Mom has had to see this dr at a rehab centre since her PCP doesnt do rounds at the rehab places. He took days to return my calls and was not easy to deal with. Does not have a compassionate bedside manner with loved ones of patients. When I complained to the Admissions Director she laughed and said EVERYONE says this dr has God complex. Wake up folks we do have choices and in this day and age we all deserve a caring and compassionate physician who listens and doesnt make excuses.

September 18th, 2011
Great Doctor; Rude front desk staff.
Prepare for a long wait both to get an appointment (months) then expect to wait at least an hour before being seen. However Dr. Schwartz will take his time with you and answer all your questions. Very knowledgeable.Front desk staff can be rude and at times condescending to some of the older patients who don't understand what they are telling them right away.

March 4th, 2011
He's Wonderful!!!
I have been a patient of Dr. Schwartz' for over 30 years. He is a wonderful doctor and a brilliant diagnostician. I feel fortunate having found a doctor like him!