A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Rabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Rabe is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Rabe, DO is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabe graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Rabe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercer County Joint Township Community Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Rabe DO is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Rabe practice?
- Dr. Andrew Rabe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Rabe practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Lima, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Lima Radiologists and Lima Pediatric Specialists.