A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Rabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Rabe is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rabe
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rabe Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Rabe, DO is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabe graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Rabe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercer County Joint Township Community Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Rabe DO is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Rabe practice?
- Dr. Andrew Rabe has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Rabe practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Radiologists and Columbus Pediatric Specialists.