Dermatologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Patient  |  show details
by Claudia Baker-Harran on Oct 9th, 2013

This is the greatest dermatologist I have ever had in 36 years. This Physician did in one day what my last dermatologist could not accomplish in 23 years. He is all about his patients, compassionate, understanding, respectful, caring and will fight for every one of his patients to get the medication his patients rightfully need and deserve. I would never go anywhere else. Dr. Andrew Racette has literally changed my life!

|  show details
Jun 6th, 2013

At best he is just mediocre. He needs more experience and compassion when dealing with patients, especially the elderly. I felt he didn't really care about me or my skin problems and, as a matter of fact, he did not even look at the area of my body that I had the biggest skin problems with...I left flabbergasted!

|  show details
May 1st, 2013

This guy didn't care about treating me or solving my problem. I knew I had alopecia areata and have hundreds of dots of hairlessness on my head. I wanted to go in to get an official opinion and a prescription for treatment. This guy looks over my scalp and only finds two and then tells me that alopecia areata is only large spots of hair loss, which is false. How the f*** do they start out then? You can google that and find out that he is misinformed in 2 seconds. Don't see this guy if you want any problems solved.

|  Do not recommend  |  show details
Apr 23rd, 2013

Although seemingly professional at first encounter, under the surface, this doctor does not listen, does not address concerns. After confronting him with not answering direct questions, he gave me a pat medical speak and avoided addressing my concern. I would actually say he has an arrogance about him, without having the years of experience behind him. Find another dermatologist; there are a number of them out there.

|  Uncaring!!  |  show details
Nov 9th, 2012

I saw this doctor today and was not impressed at all! I will never return to his office. I had a skin tag to remove on my eyelid and he told me he could burn it off. I asked him if he numbs the area and he told me no most people can stand it and if I numb it you will most likely get a black eye. He started to burn it off and it hurt so bad, I made him stop and numb the area. He did not even wipe the area with a alcohol swap before injecting the numbing solution! I was appalled because that is very basic. I also did not like how his staff in the office treated me. If I need further dermatology treatment I will NOT be going back to this office! I do not recommend this office to anyone! They cannot even do the basics of using an alcohol swap!

|  Best Dr. ever  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2012

I had the best experience I've ever had with any Dr. He was very Professional,thoughtful,and knowledgeable. I very highly Recommend Dr Racette.

|  Got Results Others Couldn't  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2012

I've seen 3 other dermatologists for foliculitis. He took care of it in one visit. Also froze off some age spots and provided a prescription that cured dandruff and itching on my scalp. All in 2 visits. Wish I had found him first.

|  Real Person - Excellent Care  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2011

Dr. Racette is an excellent Dermatologist. First off he takes the time with you to answer all your questions, gives you several options for treatments and is willing to spend the time you need to ensure you get all the information that's important. He works with you and is not preachy or arrogant. I also like the fact his office staff always acknowledges you even if they are very busy and does their best to ensure you get in when you need to.

|  Amazing Doctor & Great Staff  |  show details
Mar 28th, 2011

I have seen several dermatologists in Phoenix and this was definitely by best experience. I am so glad to have found Dr. Racette. He is very thorough and takes his time. His office staff is extremely nice and helpful as well. I highly recommend him if you need a dermatologist.

|  Dr. Racette is wonderful  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Apr 25th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

We saw Dr. Racette the other morning to have a few spots removed. He was fast, knowledgeable, and very gentle. We will definitely be going...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  great dermatologist!  |  show details
by Sun goddess on Sep 7th, 2009

I seen Dr. Racette in his office for my yearly skin cancer screening. I felt very comfortable with him and his assistant. He was very thorough he answered all my questions and spent time with me evaluating all my skin issues. He also used a tool he explained to me called a dermatoscope to evaluate all my moles and previous skincancer sites. I have never had a doctor examine me so thoroughly and I felt a sense of relief when I left his office. He had a sense of caring and charisma that just lights up a room! I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone he's amazing and very knowledgeable!