A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Ralston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Ralston is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ralston
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ralston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Ralston, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ralston graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Ralston has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Lee Ralston MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew L. Ralston practice?
- Dr. Andrew Ralston has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Ralston practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Internists and Long Beach Geriatric Doctors.