A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Reibach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Reibach is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reibach
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Reibach, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Reibach graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Reibach has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
- Monongahela Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Mark Reibach MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Reibach practice?
- Dr. Andrew Reibach has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Reibach practices Family Medicine and Adolescent Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Primary Care Doctors and Pittsburgh Adolescent Specialists.