Dr. Andrew Reibach Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Reibach?

September 16th, 2014

Excellent care provided at Upper St Clair hospital in the ER. I don't think he takes my insurance for a PCP, but I'm looking into it.

January 12th, 2012

The best doctor I have ever had

He was my doctor for years before I moved. No other doctor holds a candle to him. He is the best anyone can find. I get tempted to move back to that area just to have him as my doctor and the people in the office is the best in the world. I wish more doctors and offices followed their example.

January 31st, 2015